Shuttle table machine
The 4-spindle shuttle-table machines are linear transfer machines. One or more than one component are clamped on the central shuttle-table and machined in the front and rear position of the table simultaneously from the left and the right with rotating tools.
- 4-spindle shuttle table machine
- ... used, originally built by Maschinenfabrik Tönshoff
- component clamping on central shuttle table
- machining in front and rear position with 1 spindle each from the left and the right
- completed by a comprehensive tooling system